High-Quality VGA Cable, 4 Feet (1.2M) For PC Monitor Display
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF ITEM NOT DELIVERED*
- High-Quality VGA Cable: Supports Full HD video
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other VGA-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- Pure Copper Conductor Gold Plated Connectors For High Resolution Up to 1920x1200p
- Meets latest VGA standards that supports high bandwidth and backwards compatible with earlier versions
2 in stock
2 in stockCompare
High-Quality 15 Pin Male To Male VGA Cable
High-Quality VGA Cable quickly connects a wide range of SVGA devices. Use it to connect a small mobile, home-entertainment, or gaming device to a big-screen HDTV, large projector, or computer monitor, for example. With the High-Speed Cable, enjoy reliable performance and superior playback. High-Quality VGA Cable’s gold-plated, corrosion-resistant connectors deliver optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact. This dedication to the digital signal provides picture quality that is truer to the original. The High-Quality Cable comes with a durable, PVC outer layer and shielding, which protects against outside interference, helping to maintain the integrity and purity of the digital signal. Because it’s backwards compatible with all previous VGA standards, this cable can be used with all VGA devices. When you connect two devices with different SVGA standards, they will automatically find the best available connection.
VGA Cable Features
Delivering clear, vibrant video, the High-Quality 15 Pin Male To Male VGA Cable with the latest standards, which means it considerably expands bandwidth and offers video resolution with more clarity at 1080p, also supports the wide-angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio. Pure Copper Conductor Gold Plated Connectors For High Resolution Up to 1920x1200p. The VGA Analog Interface Is Used For High Definition Video Including 1080p And Higher. While The VGA Transmission Bandwidth Is High Enough To Support Even Higher Resolution Playback, There Can Be Picture Quality Degradation Depending On Cable Quality And Length.